Crown Ring No. 1 by Molly Debiak
Seattle-based jeweler Molly Debiak uses recycled materials and ethically-sourced natural stones to create beautiful, wearable works of art. Crown Ring No. 1 is brilliant worn alone, or as part of a stack.
- Gold vermeil & 1.5mm white topaz
- Select size before adding to cart
- By Molly Debiak
- Made in Seattle
MORE INFO FROM THE MAKER:
Most metals will naturally patina over time, however, there are measures you can take to prolong the life of your jewelry. We recommend:
- Removing all jewelry prior to showering, swimming, cleaning, or when engaging in any other activity that would expose your jewelry to water, oils, or chemicals. Exposure of this sort can patina metal, affect the appearance of softer stones and wear down plating.
- If your jewelry begins to appear a bit dull or darkened, we recommend a polish with a soft jewelry cloth, or with a non abrasive cleaner to specific to jewelry and an extra soft bristled toothbrush.
- Be sure to avoid abrasive materials as it can disrupt any plating.
- When not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in an air tight container, preferably wrapped in a soft cloth.