Merewif Comet Ring - Opal
The Comet ring in 'Opal' stacks effortlessly and adds a sweet little touch of soft color to your ring repertoire.
- Gold plated brass
- Select your size when adding to cart
- Made in USA
MORE INFO FROM THE MAKER:
GOLD PLATED JEWELRY
All Merewif gold plated jewelry is 100% brass with sterling silver ear posts beneath the gold plate. We use a much thicker gold plate than the industry standard, and once the pieces are plated, a protective finish is added to prolong the life of the gold plate. There is no nickel in any of our materials. Our gold plated jewelry should hold it’s plating for years if the wearer takes proper care of the piece (see below).
Most metals will naturally patina over time, however, there are measure you can take to prolong the life of your jewelry. We recommend:
- Removing all jewelry prior to showering, swimming, cleaning, or when engaging in any other activity that would expose your jewelry to water, oils, or chemicals. Exposure of this sort can patina metal, affect the appearance of softer stones and wear down plating.
- If your jewelry begins to appear a bit dull or darkened, we recommend a polish with a soft jewelry cloth, or with a non abrasive cleaner to specific to jewelry and an extra soft bristled toothbrush.
- Be sure to avoid abrasive materials as it can disrupt any plating.
- When not wearing your jewelry, we recommend storing it in an air tight container, preferably wrapped in a soft cloth.