Merewif Varuna Necklace
- Pendant with prongs cast from starfish arms
- Named after the mythological hindu god of water and the celestial ocean surrounding the world
- Adjustable 18"-22" chain
- Gold plated brass
- Made in USA
- Choose Onyx or Jade when adding to cart
MORE INFO FROM THE MAKER:
GOLD PLATED JEWELRY
All Merewif gold plated jewelry is 100% brass with sterling silver ear posts beneath the gold plate. We use a much thicker gold plate than the industry standard, and once the pieces are plated, a protective finish is added to prolong the life of the gold plate. There is no nickel in any of our materials. Our gold plated jewelry should hold it’s plating for years if the wearer takes proper care of the piece (see below).
To prolong the life of your gold plated and gold filled pieces, we recommend removing your jewelry when doing the following:
- swimming (chlorine and salt can affect plating over time), showering, or washing your hands
- applying lotions, oils, perfumes, etc.
- cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals
- rings when getting a manicure and necklaces/earrings when having hair treated
Do not use jewelry cleaner on plated items. You can polish these pieces with a damp cloth.